Why Choose New Beginnings For Your Auto Repair Needs?
Auto Body Repair Process Checklist
The New Beginnings Auto Body Team knows that you expect the highest quality repairs for your vehicle. We also want you to expect your repairs to be done as quickly as possible, so all of our services are designed to make your particular repair process concise and clear to you.
When you entrust your vehicle to us, the New Beginnings Auto Body Team will:
Confirm if we are the best choice for repairing your vehicle make and model. We will provide you with a referral if we cannot accommodate your repairs.
Schedule a Damage Review Appointment to access your repair needs and Explain our process for working with your insurance estimate.
Provide you an estimate copy in Person, by Email, Fax or Mail.
Pre-order your parts so your vehicle spends less time in the shop waiting for parts to arrive. Occasionally, we may have to order additional parts for damage that becomes apparent after your Vehicle is disassembled in the shop.
Schedule your vehicle drop-off date to align with parts arrival and help you make rental vehicle arrangements.
Contact you throughout the repair process with repair status reports.
Deliver Quality On Time, Every Time! Click here to view our Lifetime Warranty
Before Leaving Your Vehicle For Repair, Remember To:
- Please remove all items and debris; especially in your trunk area to eliminate time spent cleaning or moving and storing your items in order to gain access to your vehicle's paint codes.
- Avoid using Armor All type products, which slows down our painting preparation.
- Please fill your fuel tank, which is necessary for proper realignment to be done.
- Please disable all automotive and audio alarm systems or provide us with the appropriate codes to bypass them during your repair process. You may wish to write down your radio station settings as they may be erased if the battery is disconnected during repairs.
- Please bring all keys with you for locked items such as trunks, wheel locks, spare tire locks, roof rack locks, etc. We will probably need more than a valet key to complete most repairs.
Thank you for this opportunity to serve you,
New Beginnings Auto Body Team